Sunday, September 18

Dollar Store Autumn Garland

Alright, so it's almost FALL Y'ALL!! Autumn officially begins this week, although that hasn't stopped me from sweating in my cutest Fall cardigans since September 1st. So I thought it'd be fitting to do a fun, cute, easy and CHEAP project in honor of my favorite season:

More after the jump!

I found these cute little paper leaf doilies at the Dollar Tree, along with some sisal twine. The teeny tiny little clothespins came from the craft department at Walmart.


Put it all together, and you've got some adorable garland for your mantle or window! Come December, I plan to put some Christmas doilies up, and maybe wrap a string of twinkle lights around the whole thing!


Easily changeable, adorable, thrifty decor! It's my favorite thing!

1 comment:

  1. Now, see - aren't you smart? I bought those same doilies but I couldn't figure out what to do with them. I posted about them today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I really do read them all and I greatly appreciate the feedback.