Monday, May 9

Just a thing I made

So I got an enormous amount of traffic on this post back in December, along with a ton of emails about where I got the wooden panels I used. As I said then, probably the best (and easiest) bet would be to get some cheapo MDF and cut it to the desired shape and size. I lucked out and had three panels like this and only used two on the December project. SO. I had one more panel, and I finally used it.


This particular Roman numeral has special meaning to me. It means 1997, which was the year Spence and I got married. Totally romantic, right? I KNOW.

Forgive the crooked photography. The dog likes to lean against me anytime I'm standing still and he weighs a ton...

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Why no tute on this one??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I didn't expect to like the way it turned out, so I didn't take pictures of the process.

    I have no vision.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I really do read them all and I greatly appreciate the feedback.